Do not come to the dojo if you are experiencing any of the following:
•Worsening shortness of breath
•New chest pain
•New muscle ache
•A sore throat
•New runny nose
•New or worsening cough
Do not come to the dojo if you been told by a local government or public health authority to isolate for any COVID-19 related reason.
If the above is checked then please follow these simple rules to attend classes in the dojo:
1) Sign up for the class.
- We can only support 13 students in each half of the dojo in a class. If all the spots are already taken you will need to take the class on Zoom.
- Please sign up for each class you wish to attend, each week.
- The washrooms are not allowed to be used as changing rooms.
- The mask is required at all times in the dojo when you are not in your designated training spot.
- Keep it in your training spot so you can access it when needed. Water fountains have been removed from the dojo.
- Front doors are for exit only at the end of class.
- Carry them to the front of the dojo and place in designated spot near the exit.
- Then go directly to your personal training spot for the class.
- You must stay in your personal spot unless the class has ended or you need to use the washroom.
- Have your ride home wait in the front parking lot.