Starting Monday the 13th of July 2020, all people entering the dojo are required to wear a face mask.
You do not need to wear it in class while training if you stay on your designated spot.
If you believe you are exempt from wearing a mask please do not participate in in-dojo classes but continue on Zoom.
For exemptions and more details please refer to:
Ontario Schools Covid-19 page:
Ontario Public Health Covid-19 Data Tool:
Do not come to the dojo if you are experiencing any of the following:
•Worsening shortness of breath
•New chest pain
•New muscle ache
•A sore throat
•New runny nose
•New or worsening cough
Do not come to the dojo if you been told by a local government or public health authority to isolate for any COVID-19 related reason.
Do not come to the dojo if are not prepared to wear a mask.
Do not come to the dojo if you have not pre-registered for class.
If the above is checked then please follow these simple rules to attend classes in the dojo:
1) Sign up for the class.
- We can only support 9 students in each half of the dojo in a class. If all the spots are already taken you will need to take the class on Zoom.
- Please sign up for each class you wish to attend, each week.
2) Wear your uniform.
- The washrooms are not allowed to be used as changing rooms.
- The mask is required at all times in the dojo when you are not in your designated training spot.
- Keep it in your training spot so you can access it when needed. Water fountains have been removed from the dojo.
6) Take your footwear off in the main entrance.
- Place in designated spot near the exit.
- Please use the hand sanitizer at the entrance.
- Then go directly to your personal training spot for the class.
- You must stay in your personal spot unless the class has ended or you need to use the washroom.
- Please use the hand sanitizer at the exit.
- Have your ride home wait in the front parking lot.