Welcome to Conestoga Karate
New fall schedule.
Please see the Class Schedule page for more info.
The Purpose of Shuko-Kai International
The purpose of Shuko-Kai International is to strive to achieve excellent quality of training and building good relationships with other members.
This will bring us to the highest level of traditional authentic Japanese Martial Arts (Budo) through Karate-Do, Aiki-Jujitsu and Nihon-Toho Iai-Do (Japanese Swordmanship).
Budo is not only a method of fighting, but also a way of strengthening the relationship between oneself and society. Kunio Miyake
Shuko-Kai International Five Principles
1. The way of respect for oneself and others through the practice of moderation.
2. The way of genuine effort towards conquering oneself.
3. The way of harmony with oneself and others.
4. The way of mutual support.
5. The way of cultivation of excellent character.
330 Manitou Dr
Phone +1 (519) 573-2754
Administration and General Inquiries: