Welcome to Conestoga Karate
Starting Wednesday 22-Sep-2021 all persons 18 years of age and older must show government issued identification and 2nd Covid-19 dose slip to enter the dojo. Id must show your full name and date of birth, 2nd dose must have been administered at least 14 days prior. The 2nd dose evidence can be a picture of the slip you received.
The Purpose of Shuko-Kai International
The purpose of Shuko-Kai International is to strive to achieve excellent quality of training and building good relationships with other members.
This will bring us to the highest level of traditional authentic Japanese Martial Arts (Budo) through Karate-Do, Aiki-Jujitsu and Nihon-Toho Iai-Do (Japanese Swordmanship).
Budo is not only a method of fighting, but also a way of strengthening the relationship between oneself and society. Kunio Miyake
Shuko-Kai International Five Principles
1. The way of respect for oneself and others through the practice of moderation.
2. The way of genuine effort towards conquering oneself.
3. The way of harmony with oneself and others.
4. The way of mutual support.
5. The way of cultivation of excellent character.
330 Manitou Dr
Phone +1 (519) 573-2754
Administration and General Inquiries: