Welcome to Conestoga Karate
We can have up to 9 students in each class. To attend in-person you MUST reserve your spot. If all available spots are taken then please join us on Zoom.
New 2021 syllabus has been released.
You can now download your own personal copy from the syllabus page.
The Purpose of Shuko-Kai International
The purpose of Shuko-Kai International is to strive to achieve excellent quality of training and building good relationships with other members.
This will bring us to the highest level of traditional authentic Japanese Martial Arts (Budo) through Karate-Do, Aiki-Jujitsu and Nihon-Toho Iai-Do (Japanese Swordmanship).
Shuko-Kai International Five Principles
1. The way of respect for oneself and others through the practice of moderation.
2. The way of genuine effort towards conquering oneself.
3. The way of harmony with oneself and others.
4. The way of mutual support.
5. The way of cultivation of excellent character.
330 Manitou Dr
Phone +1 (519) 573-2754
Administration and General Inquiries:
Please see the Class Schedule for class dates and times.
Read independent reviews
News Letter Subscription:
To sign up for Conestoga Karate emails please click here